Our website may provide links to third-party websites. Since we cannot control these websites, we recommend that you review the personal information-related systems of these third-party websites in detail.
1. What information do we collect?
1) Normally, you can browse our website without providing any information. Before we ask you to provide relevant information, we will explain the purpose of this information. However, keep in mind that we may still log:
a which sections of the website you visited, how long you visited, and how you entered the website.
b the type of browser you are using, your internet address and the type of internet connection (such as broadband or ADSL).
d We use this information for internal records and to improve the quality of our goods and services.
2) Specific data collection
We collect, or you provide us with, certain data in the following circumstances:
a When you want to actively contact us through the website, you need to provide relevant personal information. Under normal circumstances, such cases only require you to provide your phone number, email address, and job information.
b. When you register as an "advertiser" or "developer" through the "cooperation portal" as a representative of an enterprise and use related functions, you need to provide relevant personal information. In general, such cases only require you to provide company name, contact name, phone number, email address information.
In this case, we will abide by the specific use of the information.
a We need this information to provide the service and manage the account. We also use this information to improve our products and services.
b After you actively contact us (including registration), we will contact you to understand more detailed service needs, provide you with information about our company's products and services, and our cooperative companies or affiliated companies that we think you may be interested in product and service information, unless you explicitly object to this service.
c Without your explicit permission, we will not provide your personal information to other organizations other than us for marketing purposes.
2. How do we use, share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information?
1) How we use your personal information:
a To provide you with our services, and to maintain and improve these services.
b Recommending content that you may be interested in, including but not limited to sending you product or service information, or sharing information with NEOV’s partners with your consent so that they can send you information about their products and services Information.
c We may collect statistics on the usage of our services, and may share these statistical information with the public or third parties to show the overall usage trends of our services. However, these statistics do not contain any personally identifiable information about you.
d Use your personal information to prevent, detect, investigate fraud, endanger security, illegal or violate agreements, policies or rules with us or its affiliates, to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you, other users, us or our affiliates.
e Other purposes authorized by you.
2) Except for the following circumstances, we will not share, transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties.
a Obtain your authorization.
b According to laws and regulations, your information must be disclosed.
c Required by a valid order of a court or other competent government agency.
d Depending on the type of service you actively request, we need to share your information with other service-related parties.
3. What measures will we take to protect your information security?
1) Data security technical measures
a We will adopt security protection measures that meet industry standards, including establishing reasonable system specifications and security technologies to prevent unauthorized access, use, and modification of your personal information, and to avoid data damage or loss.
b Our services adopt a variety of encryption technologies. For example, in some Xinyi Internet services, we will use encryption technologies (such as SSL) to encrypt and store your personal information, and isolate them through isolation technology to protect your personal information. information.
c When using personal information, such as information display and information association calculation, we will use a variety of data desensitization technologies to enhance the security of information in use.
d We will also adopt strict data access control and multiple identity authentication technologies to protect personal information and prevent data from being used in violation of regulations.
e We implement comprehensive security control over data through information contact confidentiality agreements, monitoring and auditing mechanisms.
f We will also hold security and privacy protection training courses to enhance employees' security awareness and understanding of personal information protection policies and related procedures.
2) Handling of security incidents: In the event of an unfortunate information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and your own prevention and recommendations for risk reduction, remedies for you, etc. At the same time, we will promptly inform you of the event-related situation by email, letter, phone call, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the information subject one by one, we will issue an announcement in a reasonable and effective manner. At the same time, we will also actively report the handling of information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
4. What rights do you have?
1) You have the right to know what data we hold about you.
2) You have the right to delete or update incomplete, incorrect, unnecessary or outdated personal information. If your information changes, you can contact us according to the contact information published in this policy to help us maintain the accuracy of your information.
3) You have the right to unsubscribe from marketing information, or ask us to stop using your personal information for marketing or market research.
1) In order to provide you with an easier access experience, when you visit the Xinyi Internet website or use the services provided by the Xinyi Internet platform, we may identify you through small data files, which may be Cookies, Flash Cookies, or Other local storage provided by your browser or associated applications (collectively referred to as "Cookies"). This is done to help you save the steps of repeatedly entering registration information, store your preferences, help you optimize your selection and interaction with advertisements, and help determine your login status and account or data security.
2) Web pages often contain some electronic images (called "single-pixel" GIF files or "web Beacons"). Using web Beacons can help websites count users who browse the web or access certain cookies. We will collect your information through web Beacons. Information about web browsing activities, such as the address of the page you visit, the address of the referenced page you visited before, the time you stayed on the page, your browsing environment and display settings, etc.
6. Revision and update of this policy
7. How to contact us
1) If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about this policy, or have any questions about our handling of your personal information, please contact us through the following channels, we will review the issues involved as soon as possible, and after verifying your user identity Reply within 30 days:
Address: Room 3009, Building 1, Yard 4, Beitucheng East Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing
2) If you are dissatisfied with our response, especially if our user information processing behavior has damaged your legal rights, you can also file a lawsuit with the competent court where Xinyi Internet (Beijing) Technology Co., Ltd. is located.